Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Resolutions

Well it’s a new year.  That means a fresh start and a time for new beginnings and New Year resolutions.  Let’s see, my New Year resolutions…well to have a successful Etsy shop.  I hope to reach at least 100 sales this year.  That’s being modest I would really like more than that;)  I’m also on a mission to live a more natural healthy lifestyle by first improving my not so good eating habits.  I definitely need to get more massage for myself.  “Table envy” as I like to call being jealous of my own massage clients is no funJ   I’m also hoping to open my own massage and wellness studio or maybe buy a house.  I can dream big, right?  Tomorrow I take the first steps to eating healthier.  I’m on a mission to find some new recipes! Let the journey begin….

1 comment: