Sunday, January 15, 2012

Delicious Recipes from a Fabulous Cookbook

With my new venture into eating healthier whole foods, I purchased this cookbook.  I have to tell you, this is the best cookbook I’ve ever owned so far.  I’ve only tried a few of the recipes like the Sunny Sunflower Seed Burgers, the Oven Fries (I used sweet potatoes), the Coconut Lime Chicken with Almond Dipping Sauce and the Decadent Chocolate Bundt Cake.  Every one of them has been absolutely delicious.  Tomorrow I am going to make a Creamy Cauliflower Soup and maybe some Herbed Foccacia Bread. Yum!!  So if you’re looking for some delicious recipes that are good for you, I would definitely invest in this cookbook.

The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook by Alissa Segersten and Tom Malterre, MS, CN

No comments:

Post a Comment