Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Shop Update

It’s been awhile since I posted anything so here’s a quick sum of what I’ve been up to.  As you may have noticed I’ve change my shop and blog name to Sencha Herbals instead of Sencha Wellness.  I’ve been planning a make over for my Etsy shop.  I’m going to streamline my bath and body products and have them as custom made lines.  For example, I’m working on a scent right now that will be known as Rustic Beauty.  I really think you’re gonna like it!! This line will consist of products such as a body oil, a body scrub, a bath salt, a body butter, body wash, and possibly a perfume.  I’m also going to carry a line I’m calling the Bare Body line.  This line will be for all you who like to have products that are without the aromas of essential oils.  I’ve been working on a line of products for the home as well to include laundry soap, all-purpose cleaner, tile and tub scrubber, and air fresheners.  I’ve also been dabbling in some herbal tea recipes.  Oh and I know I mentioned in one of my previous posts about making Slippery Elm Bark Lozenges.  Well I made them!  Too bad I really don’t like themJ  So that is going to go to the back burner for now.  On another note, I’ve completed my Natural Wellness course and I am now onto to my next course of Family Herbalist.  So hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will receive my course materials and we can move onto some more exciting things.  So stay tuned and keep checking my shop!  You should see some changes hopefully starting this weekJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment